I Can't Believe It's Broccoli




Broccoli -  we know it's good for us. But let's be real, there is a reason it is not sold in the check-out aisle at Wal-mart with the chips and candy. I have never said, "I just can't stop eating this broccoli"… until now! This broccoli was so good that I checked the nutrition label for added sugar. No joke. I have tried to repeat this recipe with different brands and even homegrown broccoli. Every time we go back to this brand. Try it and let me know what you think.


This is the packaging. Sorry about the picture quality. 
I snapped it with my phone, in the haste of cooking dinner. 


Best Broccoli Ever

1 package Cascadian Farm Organic Broccoli Florets (I buy mine in the Natural Foods Section at Kroger)

Spread florets on a lightly greased baking dish. Drizzle 1 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sprinkle with Kosher Salt (any salt will work, but Kosher adds the most flavor).

Roast at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, or until edges of broccoli turn light brown. Stir halfway through cooking process. 

Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top